You’re out with friends and you’re having fun…until that one friend arrives! You know, the one who monopolizes the conversation and whose energy just doesn’t match that of other people in your group? In this episode of Inner Archeology we go...
You’re out with friends and you’re having fun…until that one friend arrives! You know, the one who monopolizes the conversation and whose energy just doesn’t match that of other people in your group? In this episode of Inner Archeology we go over the role of energetic intelligence when meeting others and why not being inclusive doesn’t necessarily mean not letting others in.
Key Points In Episode:
- Have you ever noticed how, when out with a group of friends, each of them impacts the dynamic of the group?
- Sarah believes that the people who attend an event also very much create it.
- If you’re a “the more, the merrier” kind of person, remember that inviting someone who doesn’t quite fit the vibe is actually you doing a disservice to others! #truth
- Emily points out that there’s a level of energy related to curating spaces and atmospheres when you’re a host, and there’s one when you’re a leader.
- Some people think that If you aren’t being inclusive, then you’re excluding others… but is it really that black and white or are there some nuances?
- Asking yourself “what’s the intention of the gathering?”’ is going to help you address any internal conflicts you may have about inclusivity or the lack thereof.
- Finding yourself in a situation where you don’t like the vibe? Ask yourself what you can do to change that.
- Heard of emotional intelligence? Well, just know that there’s energetic intelligence too.
- There are people who are inserting their energy into everyone, then there are those who are black holes, energy vampires.
- Emily’s 90-day coaching program will open in January! Join the waiting list over at MasterYourFate90.com.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Inner Archeology Email
Sarah Turner on Instagram
Emily Pennystone on Instagram
@Inner.Archeology on Instagram
InnerArcheology.tv (video version)
Inner Archeology on YouTube
The Art of Gathering: How We Meet and Why It Matters by Priya Parker
I Love You Honeybear by Father John Misty
Emily’s course - Master Your Fate