Sarah and Emily continue their reflections on what last year was all about and they discuss their life goals for 2023. Listen to hear about what they want more of in the new year, what has been holding them back from achieving those things, and what...
Sarah and Emily continue their reflections on what last year was all about and they discuss their life goals for 2023.
Listen to hear about what they want more of in the new year, what has been holding them back from achieving those things, and what their top three priorities for 2023 are going to be.
Key Points In Episode:
- In the last episode of Inner Archeology, Emily and Sarah reflected back on 2022 and talked about making active choices about how you look at the past.
- Emily opens up about what she wants more of in the new year: safety, stability, and security – a strong foundation altogether.
- What does stability mean to you? For Sarah, different people have different definitions (she and Ben, for example, have different definitions of stability).
- For the new year, Sarah wants a great sense of calm because things will get more complex. #NewYearResolutions
- Sarah admits that she had to relearn that ‘Calm isn’t boring.’ Do you agree?
- Emily and Sarah address the questions ‘How can I be more fully me in 2023?’ and ‘What has been holding you back?’.
- Emily wants to bring horseback riding back! It was part of her teenage years but it wasn’t there for the last 15 years. She wants to change that.
- Another thing that she always wanted to do? Take jazz piano lessons. #Goals
- There are certain things that Emily and Ben have helped Sarah realize – and she wants to focus on those in 2023.
- Sarah had been thinking about the baby, all the logistics, about Ben’s identity as a father but she hadn’t thought about her identity as a mother until she saw a necklace (saying ‘Mama’) her sister gave her as a gift.
- Are you about to become a mother? Think about what you want to be as a mom but also what you DON’T want to be. #Motherhood
- Emily and Sarah share their top three priorities for 2023.
- Here are some questions for you to reflect on (feel free to go through them with someone you love):
- What are your intentions for the new year?
- What do you want to cultivate more of in 2023?
- What has been holding you back from achieving that?
- What are your top three priorities for the new year?
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Inner Archeology Email
Sarah Turner on Instagram
Emily Pennystone on Instagram
@Inner.Archeology on Instagram
InnerArcheology.tv (video version)
Inner Archeology on YouTube
Previous episode - Reflecting on 2022